Washington D.C. Fly-in
Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C.
May 2, 2017
- May 4, 2017
Note: Board event - space limited, by invitation only
About the Event
This year’s Washington D.C. Fly-In is one not to miss! With a new administration, the timeliness of this trip is paramount. There is no doubt that the Maine State Chamber’s fifth annual Fly-In will provide unique opportunities for business leaders. Please consider joining the Maine State Chamber to discuss business issues, concerns, challenges, and solutions with Maine’s congressional delegation and key staffers.
As an organization, we increasingly find ourselves in the middle of important federal issues. Decisions in Washington often have significant impact here in Maine, i.e. health care, energy, taxes, regulations, etc. We hope you are able to join us for this unique opportunity.
Space is limited.
Event registration is $750 per attendee. Please register by Monday, April 3, 2017.
Attendees are responsible for all travel arrangements. There is an overnight room block available at the George Hotel for a special room rate of $399 per night plus applicable taxes. Hotel reservations must be made directly to the George Hotel by Monday, April 3, by calling (800) 546-7866. Please indicate that you are a member of the Maine State Chamber of Commerce’s group.
Don’t miss this event that delivers unique federal access and advocacy. For more information or to confirm your attendance, please contact Joyce LaRoche, vice president of member services and program development, by calling (207) 623-4568, ext. 113, or by emailing email@example.com.
Tuesday, May 2:
- Exclusive Maine Delegation Reception and Dinner.
Wednesday, May 3:
- Individual meetings with each member of Maine’s Congressional Delegation;
- Lunch at the Occidental Grill;
- Trump Administration Briefing with key administration officials on current issues and answer questions;
- New England Congressional Delegation Reception on Capitol Hill with all 12 U.S. Senators and 18 members of Congress invited to attend; and,
- Informal networking dinner hosted by Legal Seafood with many senators and congressional members attending both the reception and dinner.
Thursday, May 4:
- Breakfast on Capitol Hill at Charlie Palmers, featuring a keynote speaker; and,
- Program and issue/industry-specific breakout sessions with key congressional committee staffers (more info to come).